1. How did you hear about Stanislaus Community Foundation and it scholarships opportunities?
I heard the Stanislaus Community Foundation and its scholarships opportunities from my Riverbank High School guidance counselors from. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be typing this right now.
2. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned in college, so far?
The most important thing I’ve learned is how helpful the advisors are to help you choose the right classes for your major.
3. Any advice for someone started college next year.
My advice is to get out of your comfort zone because college is a great opportunity to try new things!
4. Aside from money, what do you feel is your greatest need, and why?
My greatest need is sleep because getting a goodnight sleep helps you pay more attention in class. The more you pay attention, the better grades you’ll get.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to play video games, go to the gym, go out with my friends, and, most importantly, spend time with my family.