Ways to Give
Make a gift of:
- Stocks, bonds and mutual fund shares
- Real estate
- Life insurance
- Retirement assets such as a 401(k), 403(b), individual retirement accounts (IRA) or other qualified retirement programs
- Interest in limited partnerships
How to Give
Stanislaus Community Foundation offers many ways to give. Our flexible giving options can be customized to fit your unique financial and charitable interests. You can give now, or include a gift as part of your estate planning. We are here to help.
We can work with you and your lawyer or financial advisor to help you choose the giving strategy that is right for you.
Contact Us to discuss your giving options.
Establish a fund
Generally a contribution of $5,000 or more is needed to create a new fund, but there is no minimum amount for giving to an existing fund.
For appreciated stock or qualified retirement assets, a direct transfer will deliver maximum tax advantages.Planned giving
You can accomplish a range of financial and charitable goals with planned gifts.
- Bequest by will—Many donors choose to leave their charitable assets upon their deaths. After assuring that their loved ones have been cared for, donors can bequeath gifts in their wills.
- Charitable trust—We can help you provide for family and charity by setting up a charitable trust .
- Charitable gift annuity—Giving through a charitable gift annuity allows you to arrange a generous gift to the community, while providing lifetime income for you or another beneficiary.